The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

Welcome to Wahnsinniger.all-up.com, comrades!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How much coke do you drink a week?

Go down 
3 posters

None
How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_lcap17%How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
About 1or 2 cans of coke
How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_lcap33%How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
About 3 to five cans of coke
How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_lcap33%How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
The new twin pack of coke
How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_lcap0%How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Half a case of coke
How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_lcap17%How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
One hole case of coke
How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_lcap0%How much coke do you drink a week? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
One liter of coke
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

How much coke do you drink a week? Empty
PostSubject: How much coke do you drink a week?   How much coke do you drink a week? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:38 pm

How much coke do you drink a week? Untitled8996129008-iazaHow much coke do you drink a week Question
Back to top Go down
The Evil Green Pickle
elite federation officer
elite federation officer

PostSubject: Re: How much coke do you drink a week?   How much coke do you drink a week? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:45 am

Ah, well, basicly I get to have the same amout of coke as you do, A Real American. LOL! But I do not drink all of it sometimes. The coke factor has slowed down some, but how about if we go back a month or two...a lot!
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
federation officer
federation officer
Mikhail

PostSubject: Re: How much coke do you drink a week?   How much coke do you drink a week? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:13 am

I think I drink about half case weekly. I coke addict:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much coke do you drink a week?   How much coke do you drink a week? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wahnsinniger :: Polls :: Polls-
Jump to: