The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

Welcome to Wahnsinniger.all-up.com, comrades!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?

Go down 
+2
Commissar Revolutia
THE WAHNSINNIGER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? Empty
PostSubject: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:14 pm

THAT WOULD DEPEND ON WHAT PEOPLE IN WHAT NATION WITH WHAT GOVERNMENT.
Back to top Go down
https://thewahnsinniger.all-up.com
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:57 am

Nyet.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:57 pm

If all people had the right to insult their government, then America would no longer be the place everyone wants to live. Laughing
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:45 am

EVERYBODY WANTS TO LIVE IN AMERICA????? IT SEEMS THAT SOME ARE FINE WHERE THEY ARE.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:04 pm

When someone says "everyone" it is a good guess that they are speaking in relative terms.
Of course, terrorists and other anti-Americans would not want to live here. However, the Chinese would love to live here, their government is too oppressive, and the Mexicans obviously want to live here. America is still the land where anyone can become anything. We are the land of hope, and the land of freedom.
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:47 pm

WELL THAT IS TRUE THERE COMRADE.
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Yes its true.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Oh, and I left one out. The Canadians want to come here because they do not have to put up with the stupid nationalized healthcare. A lot of them come across the border to see American doctors.
Back to top Go down
The Evil Green Pickle
elite federation officer
elite federation officer

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Another Fox News reply Rolling Eyes . That isn't true. I bet everyone loves their nationalized healthcare!

Last edited by The Evil Green Pickle on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:26 am

Wow. Strong feelings coming from someone who has done no research, and NEVER EVEN SEEN FOX NEWS! The extent of your knowledge on the subject comes from Czar Obama's jokes.

Here, let me help you out a little. While what I said was exaggerated for the effect, it is still true that some Canadians do not like the system. They do not like being dependent on their government and having to forever to get into the ER.

Look at this: Contrary to your insulting statement, it is not a Fox News saying. They just report what is already happening. Here is a portion from a statement by a Canadian on the subject.
========================================================

Are there problems with the Canadian health care system? Yes. I have had great experiences but there are stories of those who have to wait an unacceptable amount of time for treatment. Michael Moore`s `documentary` Sicko is not accurate when it depicts wait times in Canadian emergency rooms. His example of waiting for 20 minutes was laughable. ER wait times can be up to 8-12 hours depending on the hospital. Wait times for surgeries vary from province to province. In my province of Manitoba, wait times for hip and knee replacements is 14 weeks, emergency cardiac by-pass is two days, elective cardiac by-pass surgery is 34 days. This is a great improvement and our provincial government is working to reduce those wait times. Also, this health care system does not come without a cost. Our taxes are high. Between federal and provincial taxes, we pay approximately 30-40% in taxes (depending on the province we live in). My wages are higher than my American counterpart, however, probably not enough to compensate for our higher tax rate. I consider it a fair trade for our universal health care system. We are still able to live within our means, have some luxury items without going into debt, save for our children to go to university, and hopefully retire at a reasonable age.

Some Canadian residents do travel to the US for medical care because of their frustration over waiting times. We have had a case where a Member of Parliament , who was against a two-tiered health system, went to the US for treatment when she developed breast cancer. Political hypocrisy at its finest! However, we also have cases of US citizens coming to Canada by the busload (or the internet) to purchase our prescription drugs because the costs are significantly lower than the US. Cross border drug purchasing is estimated at $ 1 billion annually.

However, this is not all he said. I will give you the link to the site. The guy supports Canada's health care system, but he admits that it has some problems.
http://standupforamerica.wordpress.com/2009/05/23/nationalized-health-care-a-canadians-view/
Back to top Go down
The Evil Green Pickle
elite federation officer
elite federation officer

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Ah, sorry. That was not meant to be insulting. Well, I havn't heard about that. If it is like that than that is pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Why did you edit what you wrote? Yes, it was me who wrote that 'Fox News reply' and everyone knows it. So why remove that part of your statement?
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:30 pm

I apologize, E.G.P.. I realize that you were not meaning to be offensive. I am sorry if my response was a little strong.
I only wanted to make sure that EVERYONE understands, again, that I am NOT just parroting Fox News. I do my best to be unbiased, so I do not get my ideas from a single news source.
Back to top Go down
The Evil Green Pickle
elite federation officer
elite federation officer

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:32 am

I have a question. Is the name of this post not:

So how on earth did this turn into a debate on healthcare? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:26 am

I have no idea. lol
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
federation officer
federation officer
Mikhail

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:13 am

Well you have to get an information source from somewhere. Unless you plan travelling all day long. Even then you couldn't possibly witness everything. Laughing
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:03 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
The Evil Green Pickle
elite federation officer
elite federation officer

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:33 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:19 am

Well, that's one way to put it. lol
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:01 pm

da.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT?   SHOULD ALL PEOPLE OF ANY NATION HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT THEIR GOVERNMENT? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wahnsinniger :: General :: Random Topics-
Jump to: