The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

Welcome to Wahnsinniger.all-up.com, comrades!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.

Go down 
+3
Igor
Commissar Revolutia
A Real American
7 posters
AuthorMessage
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. Empty
PostSubject: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 pm

#1 Potatoes Very Happy

This video will be very helpful when the famine just 365 miles away from Moscow arives at you door like it has all of the people that have been trapped in that 365 miles of famine Very Happy

#2 Their is no meat in Russia so I think you need what we Americans call beef.
What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. 250px-CH_cow_2

I will get more info on this beast.
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 am

Uh, come on! We're Russians, we know how to plant potatoes or we'd probably not be alive right now...lol. Vadim, Igor and I just helped plant a garden of potatoes and onions outside the drug store. Stores are allowing their free space to be used to grow food. It isn't for us, it's for the Southern Russians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 am

Yeah, it is called free child labour...lol.

Last edited by Nikita on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Igor

Igor

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:44 am

Well it's for a good cause, dude.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
federation officer
federation officer
Mikhail

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 am

And you can't expect the adults to skip work to plant gardens while we kids just sit at home at play around...
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:47 am

Yeah... and it isn't hard work at all. It's just hot.
Back to top Go down
Vadim
elite hacker
elite hacker

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:50 am

It's like 68 degrees today. It'll get up into the 70s and 80s this week.
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 am

Good then you have learned well Wink Now I will tell you about beef, chicken, and pork.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 am

You never get tired of teasing the poor Ruskies do you, Comrade American? Laughing
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:27 pm

I DO NOT THINK THEY LIKE THE TERM (RUSKIES) COMRADE.
Back to top Go down
https://thewahnsinniger.all-up.com
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Don't mind. Actually, the word in very simular to the word "Russian" in the Russian language: Pусский (ru-skee)... whatever... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:42 pm

OK.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Yeah. That is where the term comes from, Comrade Wahnsinniger. During WWII "ruskie" was American slang for the Reds.
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:14 am

I know! I sometimes search things up online, and often some of the search results will be in English, so I turn on my translator. I was curious of the American version of WW2 (a little bit off from our history) and my translator translated the word "Reds" to "Beautifuls", because the word for "red" in Russian is "krasnivee", and that word has two meanings, red or beautiful. I need a more updated stranslator. lol
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:07 pm

LOL DOES IT DO THAT A LOT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.   What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What russia needs more then anything else to stop this depression. rated P.G.
Page 1 of 1