The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

Welcome to Wahnsinniger.all-up.com, comrades!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? Empty
PostSubject: WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?   WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:46 pm

I THINK NORTH KOREA IS A (MUST) WHEN CONCERNING WAR. I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY THE U.S IS SPREADING OUT LIKE THAT BEING IN TWO MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES ALREADY, BUT LOOK AT THERE PRESIDENT HE IS A NUT! HE REALY IS A DANGEROUS PRESIDENT.
Back to top Go down
https://thewahnsinniger.all-up.com
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?   WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:51 pm

He is a nut is right! I think that he has to be crazy to be threatening us every day like this. That is one thing you have to say about Bush. When the Koreans tried something when he was President, he went behind closed doors for a while and then you did not hear anything else from the Koreans for a while.
Sure, they did launch some missiles while he was in office, but now that he has been replaced they no longer fear us. They do something new daily.
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?   WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:04 pm

YEA BUT THEY ARE GOING TO LEARN A LESSON ABOUT STANDING UP TO THE LARGEST INDUSTRIAL NATION IN THE WORLD LOL!
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?   WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 pm

If Obama remains in control of our defense funding and industry, we may not remain that way for long. He has already halted production of our new, powerful F-22 stealth fighter.
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?   WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Maybe the production of the F-22 stealth fighter is very expensive.
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?   WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 pm

lol obama is not destroying our country patriot, we will always remain the big number one to the end of the world! Twisted Evil hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

PostSubject: Re: WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?   WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Wahnsinniger your not sucking up to the russsians anymore when you say somthing like that Laughing
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?   WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:13 am

Obviously expense is not an issue to this president, Commisar Revolutia. He is considering ANOTHER stimulus bill, not to mention the universal health care that the country cannot afford right now.
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?   WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:53 am

there is nothing wrong with obama as president right now.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?   WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:02 am

Right... Rolling Eyes

I am done arguing about that. If he is doing fine for you, then great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?   WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOULD A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BE A BAD STEP?
Page 1 of 1