The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

Welcome to Wahnsinniger.all-up.com, comrades!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this a forum only for Russians?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma

Is this a forum only for Russians? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a forum only for Russians?   Is this a forum only for Russians? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:14 pm

So many folks here seem to be posting about Russia, or calling each other 'comrade'. Are ugly Americans like myself even welcome here? Just wondering....
Back to top Go down
The Evil Green Pickle
elite federation officer
elite federation officer

PostSubject: Re: Is this a forum only for Russians?   Is this a forum only for Russians? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Of course! I am an American and so are some others here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Is this a forum only for Russians?   Is this a forum only for Russians? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Oh good! just checking!
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: Is this a forum only for Russians?   Is this a forum only for Russians? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:26 pm

yes comrade i am the admin of this site you may call me the wahnsinniger. it is one for one and all for all comrade.
Back to top Go down
https://thewahnsinniger.all-up.com
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: Is this a forum only for Russians?   Is this a forum only for Russians? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:51 am

The Wahnsinniger is open to anyone of any nationality, Comrade Emma! There just happens to be alot of Russians... Which would be me, Vadim, Igor, Martin, Mikhail, Sergei M, and Ivan. Well, Ivan really isn't Russian, he's Ukrainian but a citizen of the Russian Federation, so yeah... 7 Russians and 8 Americans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: Is this a forum only for Russians?   Is this a forum only for Russians? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:11 am

Notice from the Head of Wahnsinniger Gestapo:

While you are free to use the forums to communicate with whoever you want, the leadership insists that you report any anti-Russian messages sent to you. Do not interact with traitors, and steer clear of any and all subversive activities.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a forum only for Russians?   Is this a forum only for Russians? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a forum only for Russians?
Page 1 of 1