The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

Welcome to Wahnsinniger.all-up.com, comrades!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should America be worried about this?

Go down 
+4
The Evil Green Pickle
THE WAHNSINNIGER
Mikhail
A Real American
8 posters
AuthorMessage
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

Should America be worried about this? Empty
PostSubject: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:47 pm

We dont stand a chance against this army of ninjas Laughing

Should America be worried about this? 419px-Cpt._J._Dow_Covey_and_Staff_Sgt._Justin_Evaristo_2nd_Infantry_Division%2C_Iraq

Try to do those moves infront of these U.S. troops Laughing

Wow look at them dance Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
federation officer
federation officer
Mikhail

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:42 am

The VDV consists of some of the finest soldiers in the world, Comrade. Hand-to-hand combat is very important in close-up situations in a war. Just because the VDV masters these skills does not mean that the VDV will fight an entire war using those skills only. They do not. The VDV is issued AKS-74s for a reason, Comrade.
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:30 pm

nobody uses hand to hand combat as if it were the entire weapon of modern warfare american!
Back to top Go down
https://thewahnsinniger.all-up.com
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:24 pm

Thats a real American, besides those troops are so under trained and under equiped compared to the standard us troops it is out of the question who is the best Lol Oh toat photo is just a photo of our standard troop.
Back to top Go down
The Evil Green Pickle
elite federation officer
elite federation officer

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:09 pm

That is very impressive. (The U.S.) Now, about the Russians hand to hand combat. No, I do not think that they would use nothing but it. And actully, some of it was pretty good. However, I think that they do kind of look like ninjas! LOL!

Last edited by The Evil Green Pickle on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:50 am

The VDV not under-equipped, Comrade! Where do you get your information from, the US Army?
Back to top Go down
Raysa

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 am

The US Army! Laughing Duh, what you think they'd say of VDV!
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:43 pm

The U.S. army does not even talk about the russian army or post information for the U.S. public about the russian army I found out this stuff myself. These are the videos I have found about the vdv. I also probably know more about what the VDV uses then you and more about the weapons themselves.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Right... an American using the internet knows more about Russian military might than the young men and women being brought up in its shadow and being trained to use that might.
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:46 pm

the russians can speak for themselves they no what there army does!
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:13 pm

I'm not speaking for them Wahnsinniger. They know what their VDV does mayby but I probably know more about the weapons they use.

Just tell me a weapon you want to know about in the vdv and I can probably tell you more about it then you know. That is unless you know just as much as me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Da, Confederate Patriot;)

A Real American, Russia is and has always been a very... military-oriented nation. The average citizen of the Russian Federation very much interested and very much informed of the Russian Military (that includes small arms). I not to knock at what you know, Comrade, but saying that you know more than I or my Comrades about Russian small arms- it can be likened to if you told us that you know more about living in harsh, cold climates than we. The freezing temperatures and snow... we live in it and we cannot ignore it. It surounds us, as does the Russian Military.

Only the Russian Military has not a "summer" where it cease to exist for a few months as does winter in Russia. The Russian Military functions year-round. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vadim
elite hacker
elite hacker

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:55 am

Da, Commissar!
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:14 am

just what i was thinking.
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 pm

So you are saying that if I asked you to list the entire AK47 family and tell about every thing including its rate of fire, bullet with grain weight and the type it can shoot such as FMJ, SP, HP, AP, Thp. and the volocity of the bullet? Can you tell me about the range of all of those AK47 variants or what they are made of and the type of accesories used on them? How about the FPS on each round? Very Happy

If you can do this then you know as much as I do Very Happy but that is just an example about the ak47, I also know alot more about the other russian weapons and I think I can list just about every assault rifle used in the world and the details about them.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 pm

If they do not know all of that, Real American, I am sure that they can get on the internet and find that information in the same place that you did. Wink
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:06 pm

well said.
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Then I guess we will never know Laughing onely let me tell you I dont have to look at the internet to find out that stuff anymore now that it has been in my head for a couple of years. Cool
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Oh one more thing about this debate, what kind of saying is this?

Right... an American using the internet knows more about Russian military might than the young men and women being brought up in its shadow and being trained to use that might.

who on this website is a man or a women Question I dont see any.

And might lol what might Question their gear can hardly compete with the Germens.

Just a bunch of young guard kids nothing superior in a debate about weapons Laughing
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:06 am

What kind of saying is that? What wrong with it? Made sense to me, Comrade.

Our gear can compete with the Germans, by the way. If you do not know that, perhaps you not done enough research.

And by the way, we are shown how to use all kinds of weapons in the YG. Mostly Russian weapons, but we did get to use M4s once.

But what am I doing responding to you... you cannot even respond back! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should America be worried about this?   Should America be worried about this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should America be worried about this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wahnsinniger :: General :: Random Topics-
Jump to: