The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

Welcome to Wahnsinniger.all-up.com, comrades!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine. Empty
PostSubject: U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine.   U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:08 pm

U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine. Standard_U.S._gear39630 How can any other army compare Question
Back to top Go down
The Evil Green Pickle
elite federation officer
elite federation officer

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine.   U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Wow! Well, that is definitly a lot to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine.   U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:57 am

You can pack all the little gadgets and gizmos on gun you want, but it still a gun and you got hardly an advantage. Too little to make difference.
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine.   U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:25 pm

Rayna, you are right in the sense that it it is just a weapon and it's really the person that uses it that counts and proof is in the South Osettian war. The Georgians did not fight as well as the Russians when using U.S. M4s against Ak47s and so on. Even Spain uses HK G36 rifles which are known to be better then the U.S. MM4 in some places but that does not mean they will beat the U.S. Army in a war. However, these tacticle assecories when used by well trained forces will generaly beat others that are trained like them. Even the Russian Spetsnaz use some of this tactical gear on their Ak-103 assault rifles and I'm sure if they could afford the rest they would use it.

Let me explain why these tactical assecories are an advantage in combat.

The tacticle assecories listed from the photo:

#1 Reflex sights
#2 Compact range finders
#3 Tacticle beam lassers
#4 tacticle flashlights
#5 tacticle had guards
#6 tacticle forward pistol grips
#7 folding or retractible stocks
#8 Night vission optics
#9 Drum mags
#10 sound supressors
#11 bipods
#12 quad rail system
#13 folding iron sights
#14 flash supressors

Here are their advateges in combat starting from #1 to #14.

#1 Reflex sights

Reflex sights give extreme acurracy for quick pull up shots at targets from any position while giving the soildier a wide vision of his left and right. They use a laser for the sight that can also be changed from a dot, cross, or circle to meet the requirments of a soldier in combat. Compared to iron sights their is hardly a match anymore between good shots or bad shots because the reflex sight is easy to hit anything in you weapons range do to the automatic bullet drop sights ranging from 100 yards to 1000 yards. Simply place the right sights for the right range on the target and when shooting you will hit with ease and speed. Iron sights may be able to level to 100 up to 1000 yards but when aiming it is a completely differant story. Your front sight must be lined up perfectly with you back and level at the top or the middle depending or you sights. When repeating with another shot at the target you will not have the same accuracy as the refelx sight on its next shot at the target without once again setting your sights level.

#2 Range finders.

Range finders play a very important role in far range shooting for example.

When shooting the mosin nagant at a target far away and you dont know the distance you have a problem the guy using the range finder does not. You will have to estimate the distance with your eye ajusting you rear sight to the range you think that target might be at and hope for the best. That guy looks down his compact range finder on the side of his weapons and it automaticly tells him the range you are at. He the sets his sights to the exact range you are at and when firring who do you think has a better chance of hitting his target? You see even though you have leveling sights that does not mean you are always going to hit from 100 yards to 1000. You need to know the range that target is at.

#3 Tactical beam lassers
Now this laser should onely be used in urban areas because this laser is not a dot on the wall it is a green or red beam that shoots op to seven hundred yards and in urban areas it gives more accuracy when shooting at the hip or point shooting then the target without it. When going though a room some don't like to go in locked up in their sights so they have a laser beam that points around just under their weapons so they can shoot accurate from the hip.

Tactical flashlights have an advantage and a disadvantages so you would have to pick which one you would go with.
The advantage in a flashlight is that when first entering a room you can see in front of you and probably shoot your target first. The disadvantage is that once in the room anybody on the other side will know you are coming because of you light.

Tacticle hand guards are not a must but when you have a rail system to hold tacticle gear you have a very bad place to hold your weapon until you place these on it for a grip.

Tacticle forward pistol grips are used for a grip in the front of your weapon when firring on full auto or semi it gives more control over the jump and that will help you shoot more accurate.

Folding or retractible stocks are needed for two reasons #1 a more compact assault rifle and #2 an adjustable length for all shooters.

Night vission optics have an advantege in war during the night because not only can fight 24 ours a day but you have a great advatage in battle during the night against the other side that is trying to see you but can't. The U.S. army is known as the night army because of its regular night atacks.

Drum mags have an advantage in capcivity and can turn an assault rifle into a mini squad automatic weapon that can lay down alot of fire against regular assault rifles with 30 rounds.

Sound supressors are used for covert operations and have a great advantage when shooting and trying not to be found.

Bipods are not really needed but they make it easy to take a well controlled shot.

A quad rail system is needed to hold all of the tactical assecories listed.

Folding iron sights may be at a disadvantage against reflex sights but when rolling around with that stuff on your rifle it could break of or you could loose it. So you have backup and that's your iron sights.

Flash supressors are a must because they not only keep the flame from coming up infront of you sights but also keep you from being found by your flame showing in a fight.
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine.   U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Will somebody respond or have I made my piont Laughing
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine.   U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:09 am

Uh, alright, I respond. You just gave a detailed description of what you said earlier. Nice, but it still not make much difference.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine.   U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:17 am

Comrade Revolutia got you on that one, mein friend.
Laughing

Last edited by ConfederatePatriot on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Evil Green Pickle
elite federation officer
elite federation officer

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine.   U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:26 am

I do think that it mainly depends on who uses it. However, the assecories do help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine.   U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.S. Standard Assecories for the M4 A3 Carbine.
Page 1 of 1