The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

Welcome to Wahnsinniger.all-up.com, comrades!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comrade Cher?

Go down 
+5
ConfederatePatriot
Borzaya
THE WAHNSINNIGER
Igor
Commissar Revolutia
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Uh, comrades, what's up with Cher being banned? Banning a comrade will not be tolerated. As Commissar I demand a complete explanation!
Back to top Go down
Igor

Igor

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Yeah, dudes, what up? It's one for all and all for one, comrades. If Comrade Cher is banned, we all quit.
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:53 pm

COMRADES COMRADES, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED EITHER BUT I AM SURE IT WAS A ACCIDENT. I WILL FIX THIS AND BRING BACK CHER.
Back to top Go down
https://thewahnsinniger.all-up.com
Borzaya
hacker
hacker
Borzaya

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:40 pm

I'm back on now, comrades:) Thanks for your support! There is something I'd like to make clear. I am an Administrator, a co-owner of The Wahnsinniger Website. I helped make this website, I refresh it every morning (without that you would not be able to view new posts), and I fix bugs on it whenever necessary. I have not done anything on this website that is out of my position. The only person on this website with the right to ban me is The Wahnsinniger himself.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:42 am

Comrade Wahnsinniger, I accuse Cher of treachery and the breaking of the rules of the Wahnsinniger! You gave me permission to remove her from the site. During the recent crisis, she took the opportunity to invade the accounts of others without your permission. This is clearly, according to the rules set forth by you on the previous site, a violation of the rules and resulted in her being banned.
Let all understand. I have my case. I have two seperate witnesses,who will remain anonymous unless the Wahnsinniger asks, who reported this kind of activity. Most important of all I have the Wahnsinniger's approval.
The only other explanation is that someone has used her account to do these things. In that case I apologize to Cher, but am still correct in that there is a skilled hacker subverting the Wahnsinniger's rules. To prevent further mischief, let everyone change their passwords. Anyone who has a problem with the way I am carrying out my mission should PM me and I will explain everything I can. No one should question my loyalty, or my reasons. Just know that I am doing my job. Heil, Wahnsinniger!
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:49 am

The only person on this website with the right to ban me is The Wahnsinniger himself.
HE DID.

============================================================
OFFICIAL NOTE OF APROVAL.

This note is an official note of aproval for all questions, actions, and official permission from the high command of the wahnsinniger federation.

All permission is granted to this subject to do as he knows is a (must) to complete and succeed in all missions of any type that are given by the one and only wahnsinniger. Any resisting actions towards this subject will give this (subject) full power and permission to do as he wills to. wether it be punishment of any type, or simple interogations of suspects involved in (CRIMINAL) ACTIVITY TO THE WAHNSINNIGER HIGH COMMAND AND COMRADES.

THE
whansinniger.
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Comrades hear me now, i understand your concern for this matter. And i appreciate your excellent comradery for members such as cher, there is nothing better as such comradery that you would quit the wahnsinniger for the banning of cher or any other good comrade. this is all just a big misunderstanding lets move on to better topics that by no means destroy or build up a block in front of the comradery that we all appreciate and enjoy. let only peace and the greatest thing that we all and any site can have be this one word of which i speak now, (COMRADERY) comrades, it is imposible to enjoy a site and enjoy all political debates without any peace. i speak with full meaning in my words comrades, there is not a word that is has and is to be spoken that i do not think twice before making mention of what must be said. take not my words as light hearted my friends, but remeber what makes a site so great and never forget that without such thigs as i have just spoken there would never be any possible way to have peace and a better wahnsinniger. i look forward to more enjoyment and comradery from all members and most certainly i can depend on everyone to do as is spoken and know what truly makes the wahnsinniger and comrades the wahnsinniger and comrades. to you and all members have a good day my friends and untill later.

yours truly,
THE WAHNSINNIGER.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Does that mean that no laws should exist? That no one should ever be banned? All in the name of comradery? Either the rules apply to all or none. There should either be order or anarchy.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:33 pm

I guess having a Moderator that everyone likes booted from the site is not the best way to improve my standing, huh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaretoBelieve
federation private
federation private
DaretoBelieve

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Disclaimer: the views expressed by ConfederatePatriot are not necessarily the views of those related to him. Therefore, DaretoBelieve is in no way responsible for ConfederatePatriot's... loud mouth. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Gee, thanks for that loyal, family support.
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:38 pm

LOL! Confederate Patriot and Dare2Believe... family? Oh, I didn't know. lol No big deal, ConfederatePatriot. If you were to be banned we'd all do the same. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Thanks, comrade.
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:26 pm

EXCELLENT.
Back to top Go down
Igor

Igor

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:59 am

Of course, if it were A Real American being banned we would stay put.
Back to top Go down
DaretoBelieve
federation private
federation private
DaretoBelieve

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:01 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:29 am

It amazes me the way that you can make loyal friends so easily, Comrade American. It must be your impeccable humor. Laughing
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:38 am

Just little fish in a little pond.

Last edited by A Real American on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:39 am

Question
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:02 am

I don't get it...
Back to top Go down
Martin

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:02 am

Maybe he means we're soupy or something. I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
federation officer
federation officer
Mikhail

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:04 am

Or fishy... why would you call us "уха"?
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:04 pm

IIT MUST NOT HAVE TRANSLATED RIGHT COMRADE Laughing
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:30 pm

This is how Real American explained it to me:

It means that they think that they are big, but this is a small site. So just like little fish in a small pond, they feel bigger than they are.

Did I get that right, American?
Back to top Go down
A Real American
federation private
federation private
A Real American

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Exactly what I mean Laughing and the russians have it come out to them as FISH SOUP Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comrade Cher? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comrade Cher?   Comrade Cher? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comrade Cher?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next