The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

Welcome to Wahnsinniger.all-up.com, comrades!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comrade Real American?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

Comrade Real American? Empty
PostSubject: Comrade Real American?   Comrade Real American? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 pm

I just want everyone to know that I had NOTHING to do with this ban.(Although I realize that you probably do not mind Real American's ban as much as you did Cher's)
However, as head of the Wahnsinniger Gestapo, I would like to know what happened.
Back to top Go down
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: Comrade Real American?   Comrade Real American? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Comrade Real American was banned for breaking law of the Wahnsinniger. He made a post on Polls Forum titled "How many times should Bush punch Putin". In that post, not only did he have poll where you could vote how many times you think Putin should be punched, also he made animated picture of Bush punching Putin. I sent him message allowing him to join again if he agrees to not Post insulting pics of our President or Prime Minister and he did not accept that offer.
Back to top Go down
ConfederatePatriot
Gestapo
Gestapo
ConfederatePatriot

PostSubject: Re: Comrade Real American?   Comrade Real American? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Oh...wow. I did not think him capable of such a thing. I can see why the punishment was so swift.
Back to top Go down
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

PostSubject: Re: Comrade Real American?   Comrade Real American? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:14 pm

he is not interested in joining our site anymore, it is almost as if he just said "BAN ME!". he has started his old site back up only with a new name. i do not favor there view of how to run a site, but no problem i have decided to recruit bolsheviks on the wahnsinniger da comrades? it should be fun.
Back to top Go down
https://thewahnsinniger.all-up.com
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

PostSubject: Re: Comrade Real American?   Comrade Real American? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:03 am

Again, if A Real American want to join, he can sign up any time as long as he abides by rules of the Wahnsinniger. That fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Vadim
elite hacker
elite hacker

PostSubject: Re: Comrade Real American?   Comrade Real American? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:09 am

Da. And yes, the Bolsheviks will be fun to have on here!
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
federation officer
federation officer
Mikhail

PostSubject: Re: Comrade Real American?   Comrade Real American? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Da.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comrade Real American?   Comrade Real American? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comrade Real American?
Page 1 of 1