The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

Welcome to Wahnsinniger.all-up.com, comrades!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some things said by american mosin nagant owners on the web.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER
THE WAHNSINNIGER

some things said by american mosin nagant owners on the web. Empty
PostSubject: some things said by american mosin nagant owners on the web.   some things said by american mosin nagant owners on the web. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:56 pm

I am a fan of the Mosin-Nagant. I have 3 91/30 type, 1894 tula , 1917 Westinghouse and a 1943 round receiver).I have an opportunity to get a 91/38 carbine that a friend has up for sale, I am still on the fence on that one as someone sanded the stock, I like the dings and scrathes as they add character. Some people disrespect these these rifles, they are idiots. These are battle implements that will withstand the harshest conditions man or nature throw at them.

Favourite all time weapon
I love it.

Agreed.

I like the Mosin, its an excellent rifle, I just hate its bolt.

You get hit by either and i bet ur not running very far... An arm shot from this gun will kill you.

I own a Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine in mint condition, which is one of the crown jewels of my collection. I also own a Yugo M44 8mm Mauser, which is a clone of the German 98K. Frankly, I have to say that I put them on the same pedestal. The Mauser has smoother action, but that short barrel on the Mosin Nagant carbine makes the rifle very light and handy. No wonder it was so appreciated by Soviet troops at places like Stalingrad.

the only centerfire rifle (likely the ONLY rifle) to serve over a century. So far, only the AK47 comes close to it's superb service record. Russian weapons are the best.

Awesome vid, thanks for posting.

~Proud Mosin-Nagant owner.
Back to top Go down
https://thewahnsinniger.all-up.com
Commissar Revolutia
commissar
commissar
Commissar Revolutia

some things said by american mosin nagant owners on the web. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some things said by american mosin nagant owners on the web.   some things said by american mosin nagant owners on the web. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Mosin Nagant I love you
Back to top Go down

some things said by american mosin nagant owners on the web.
Page 1 of 1